What can cause tinnitis, pain and crackling in both ears other than tmj, etd and inner ear infection?

See otologist. Sounds like you've seen an ENT doc. I think you need a more specialized opinion. From an otologist. An otologist is an ENT doc who has done a fellowship in ear disease only. Aside from ear and TMJ, no other viable cause of tinnitus exists. Also Make sure you've ruled out TMJ not by a dentist, but a TMJ expert.
Joint noise from. A normal joint movement should be noiseless. If you get noise when you open at your age i would suspect you have a problem within the joint. Rule out arthritis and other medical causes and see if you can find someone who will help you find a better functional bite position and treat to a more balanced and functional relationship. See your dentist for help or a referral.
Vague. A thorough history and exam would be needed, along with possibly some tests, x-rays, cat scan and a mri. Your symptoms appear to be tmj/tmd related but i would consider seeing an ent.
Still sound like TMJ. You seem to have ruled out TMJ dysfunction. Is this after having a complete neuro-muscular evaluation for tmd? If not, my suggestion would be to find a dentist with advanced training in this area. Your symptoms are many of the classic signs of tmd. Just wearing a bite guard doesn't correct the issue. To find a qualified dentist in your area, go online to pankeydentist.Org and do a search.