Had sex on day 7 & next day took emergency contraceptive pill & after 6 days started bleeding I want to know is this my period or something else.

Something else. You are having bleeding about cycle day 13 - so it is not going to be your period that soon. It is quite likely that the bleeding is due to ovulation. If so, you will have your period in about another 14 days.
Probably OK. The emergency contraceptive pill (ecp) can cause irregular bleeding, so that your period comes sooner or later than usual. On the other hand, ecp's are only about 80% effective in preventing pregnancy. So, you probably want to do a pregnancy test to hopefully reassure yourself.