What should I tell my 20 year old about the need for HPV vaccine?

Should be vaccinated. About 80% of sexually active young adults have hpv. It is very contagious, very widespread, and condoms don't protect very well against it. The virus causes genital warts and cancer of the cervix, vagina, vulva, penis, anus, mouth/throat. The vaccine is safe and effective and the sooner it is given the better. All young people should get vaccinated.
Excellent protection. The hpv vaccine represents a great advance in the treatment of hpv disease such as cervical cancer or genital warts, which are both sexually transmitted diseases. It is indicated for both boys and girls ages 9 to 26. Studies have shown that 90% of cases of cervical cancer would be prevented if every eligible patient received the vaccine before becoming sexually active.
Use the basics. Would she rather a lifelong risk of cervical cancer that can be missed until its too late to treat or a series of shots that could prevent it ? Most 20 yo can process such information. There is also a chance that the vaccine could reduce her need for pelvic exams/ pap smears in the future to every few years instead of every 6 mo when HPV changes are detected. In the end its her choice.