Just got back from afghanistan, and my skin is in bad shape. Go to va?

You don't mention.... ..What you mean by "bad shape", but sure -- assuming your local va hospital has a dermatology department (as most do, especially those affiliated with a medical school), pay them a visit, and find out what you can do about it.