2 questions. Is levofloxacin for kidney stones and hematuria? Also if i feel better in a few days should I still recheck my hematuria?

In brief: See answer

Levofloxacin is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic and commonly used to treat urinary tract infections (uti).
It is not per se a treatment for kidney stones. Both a UTI or kidney stones can cause hematuria. A urine culture is the test of choice to indicate the presence or absence of a uti. Though a urinalysis can be suggestive of uti, many times misleading and is why culture is recommended to guide rx.

In brief: See answer

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine