Overseas. I have no choice but to go to local doctor for my gastroenteritis, it came back, and what can I do now?

Dr. Richard Federbush

In brief: Stool examination

You need to be seen by your private physician and have a complete stool evaluation, including cultures for various bacteria and parasites.
In addition it might be helpful to avoid dairy products for now. When patients develope "gastroenteritis" they can develope an aquired lactose intolerance, which will make it more difficult to digest dairy products and possibly prolong the diarrhea.

In brief: Stool examination

Dr. Richard Federbush
Dr. Richard Federbush
Dr. Arnon Rubin