Burning penis is symtom of penile cancer?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: How about urethritis

Burning from the urethra (the tube that conducts urine ; semen to the outside world) usually signifies inflammation ("urethritis") as is typically seen with sexually transmitted disease, urinary tract infection, or instrumentation.
Penile cancer is low on the list of possibilities, but see your doctor about getting appropriate diagnosis ; treatment asap or you risk at least urethral stenosis.

In brief: How about urethritis

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: No, it is not

Unless you see a new growth, there is no reason to be thinking about cancer.
It is probably a temporary symptom. If you watch it for sometime, it is likely to go away on its own. I doubt that you have anything serious going on here.

In brief: No, it is not

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. James Lin
I agree, but penile cancer usually happens to the uncircumcised penis which has inflammation, so-called balanoposthitis, with some local discomfort. So, see urologist for detailed counseling and care.
Dr. James Cain
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Possibly, not likely

See your primary care doctor with this complaint which may be due (most commonly) to irritation from overuse, infection, urinary infection stones, herpes, penile cancer may present with complaints similar to this but is rare.

In brief: Possibly, not likely

Dr. James Cain
Dr. James Cain
Dr. Peter Kurzweil