On Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) forgot to take my pill on monday tool two on tuesday at exactly the exact time. I normally do can I habe sex without a condom?

Use a condom. It is a good idea to always use two methods of contraception, one of which (the condom) also helps protect you from getting a sexually transmitted infection. Since the pill is only about 98% effective, even with perfect use, using a condom every time provides a back-up method. When you are not a "perfect" user (who is?!), condoms will give you extra protection from pregnancy.