I gout my IUD out dicember 26 had my period 2 days leter I been having unprotected sex I missed 2 periods already did pregnacy test an they where ngt?

Irregular periods. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.