Lack of sleep and appetite. Headaches 24/7. Dizziness and lack of balance. Chills. ?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Anxiety

Anxiety is state of tension, apprehension, worry, uneasiness or fear. It may be related to anticipated danger or arise for no apparent reason.
While mild episodes of anxiety are common and do not usually require treatment, more severe forms can be chronic and debilitating. Symptoms of severe anxiety: insomnia, body pains, headache, dizziness, and parasthesia. Rec.: see your pcp for evaluation.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry

In brief: A lot!

Not being able to sleep may indicated sleep problems that can be life shortening or life threatening.
Decrease oxygen desaturations puts tremendous stress on major organs particularly the brain and heart. The only way to know if there are serious problems is with an overnight sleep test. I encourage you to seek help.

In brief: A lot!

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Adam Smith