I think I am  a hypochondriac , should I see a therapist ?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman

In brief: Please do ASAP

An expert evaluation by a very well trained & experienced psychiatrist will reveal the range of underlying cause(s), treatment (s).
A physical exam should be include; hypochondriacs do get all kinds of difficult to diagnose maladies.

In brief: Please do ASAP

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Martin Raff
The word "hypochondriac" is now back in style instead of somatization? Love your softening of the crude comment that "even crocs get sick".
Dr. John Moranville

A good therapist could help you sort out the unrealistic from the realistic concerns about your health and may be able to help you understand the underlying reason for your health concerns.

Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville