I'm a male and I am growing breasts. What do I do?

See a doctor. This condition is called gynecomastia. There are many reasons for it. Medication side effects, chronic diseases such as kidney and liver disease, tumors, and certain genetic problems can cause it. Some lifestyle choices such as anabolic steroid injection or marijuana and alcohol abuse can cause it. Sometimes no cause is found. See your doctor who can refer you to a specialist if needed.