I have a teen who has extreme dry eyes and us and the eye dr can't seem to find what wrong we got blood work done and started fish oil and no awnsr?

Dry eyes! Many causes of dry eyes. Use preservative free artificial tears at least 4 times a day. Omega 3's help activate the oil glands of the eyelid to work better (triglyceride form is better than the ester form of omega 3's). Warm compresses to the closed eyes twice a day. Otherwise you need thorough exam and management by someone experienced with dry eyes. Autoimune? Se from meds? Diet related?
Dry eyes. Your child may have an underlying illness such as sjogren's syndrome, lupus. Rheumatoid arthritis. Or diabetes..See a rheumatologist for possible help.