Near 19 years of age and have major depression. Please help me. Psychologist didn't help me?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Don't give up

Communicating with your mental health provider is important.
The communication also helps the impasse in the treatment process. Don't give up and either discuss the treatment issues with the psychologist or seek another provider. However, a reason for the impasse should be explored during the treatment. Also, if you're on meds, take them as prescribed.

In brief: Don't give up

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Howard Paul
Clinical Psychology

In brief: CBT and Depression

I am not sure who you saw, however, depression is a problem that can be helped.
There are a number of research supported treatments including cognitive behavior therapy, interpersonal therapy, and others that have shown efficacy. Make sure your psychologist is familiar with such modalities and you will probably have better results.

In brief: CBT and Depression

Dr. Howard Paul
Dr. Howard Paul
Dr. Eric Weisman