I was using an eletric razor to shave  my scrotum and it cut my skin? Not bleeding but worried about infection risk

In brief: Infection

Clean often with soap and water and you should be fine.

In brief: Infection

Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. James Kuan
Urology

In brief: Observe

Unlikely to be a problem, but if you develop symptoms of pain, redness, warm to touch skin or drainage, best to see md.
Otherwise, continue with daily bathing using soap and water.

In brief: Observe

Dr. James Kuan
Dr. James Kuan
Dr. Michael Miller
Wound care

In brief: Superfast healing

The good news is that area has fantastic blood supply and so healing will occur rapidly.
Inflammation (red, hot, tender swelling) is the body increasing the blood flow to the injury to bring healing factors to the area and also the veins expand to carry bad stuff away. Dressings and ointments are of no value there. Avoid further trauma to the area and let nature take it's course.

In brief: Superfast healing

Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Michael Miller