I'm cross-eyed. Are there any good treatments for this?

Surgery. I'm sorry this was neglected when you were a kid. This is a major professional liability in today's world and whether or not it might improve your vision, you should have cosmetic surgery for it.
Crossed eye. See an oculoplasty surgeon (ohphalmologist who specializes on crossed eyes).