If living at home at 25, can I bring home girls?

Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: I Disagree
When living with someone else such as your parents or a roomrate, common courtesy rules apply.
I would discuss it with your parents and decide after that.I know that in my home, i expect people visiting to respect the " rules" about things, such as smoking, guests etc.

In brief: I Disagree
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
4 comments
Dr. Frederick Coville
Mom and Dad's home ... mom and dad's rules. Show them the respect you would want from them... or move out if you can't stand the restrictions.
Dr. Pam Yoder
IF Boomerang pays rent, then an adult discussion re house rules would be in order as with any landlord/lady.
In brief: It depends
If you live at home at 25 yrs old, i believe you should thoroughly discuss with your parents what their expectations are for appropriate conduct.
Some parents my be fine with bringing dates home and some may not. Your parents must love and respect you enough to let you live there so it is only right to love and respect them enough to live with their rules and preferences.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Marthalee Walden
Dr. Marthalee Walden
Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: What?
You're 25 and an adult. Make your own decisions.

In brief: What?
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
3 comments
Dr. Patrick Melder
I'm not sure many young ladies would find that acceptable, let alone your parents.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Thanks, Dr. Melder. User should ask MOM and discuss house rules first.
Dr. Taliba Foster
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Depends...
Who owns the home and what are the house rules?

In brief: Depends...
Dr. Taliba Foster
Dr. Taliba Foster
Dr. Cindy Juster