What the medicine for flu and running nose?

For flu. If you have the Flu hydrate well w water, herbal teas, soup or juice. Drink sufficiently to have pale to light yellow urine. You can use pain relievers like Tylenol (acetaminophen) or NSAID’s. Rest A LOT! In some situations antiviral medications (Tamiflu, Relenza, Flumadine) may be prescribed within the first couple of days of symptoms to hasten healing or they can be used after flu exposure to prevent illness.
Medicine for cold. If you are talking influenza, medication that can be used is oseltamivir (tamiflu) or zanamivir (relenza). Colds, also viral, are not treated with anti-viral medications like the flu, but instead with supportive care and symptomatic treatment (for cough, runny nose, congestion).