Can you take 3 Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) 30mg pill a day? Like one at 7am next one at 2pm next one at 8pm ? It only last 4 hours for me and then i get tired after.

Dr. Jane Steiner

In brief: Not impossible, but,

This will definitely require conversation with your doctor. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) should last longer than 4 hours.
From the dosing you suggest it sounds like it must last more like 6 or 7 hours. I would worry about it keeping you awake almost all night this way. You could try to take a larger dose, it is possible it might last longer.Usually even plain Adderall will last at least 4 hours.

In brief: Not impossible, but,

Dr. Jane Steiner
Dr. Jane Steiner