I took a pregnancy test; it's negative, my period just went off but I have mild discharge, headache, nausea, sleepy. What is it?

Vaginal discharge. Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe.
Not pregnancy. It sounds like you're sure you're not pregnant. The discharge may be normal, but if it isn't your usual, you would want to rule out vaginal infection with your doctor. Otherwise i would be looking for things like a viral illness, low blood sugar or food sensitivities as causes for your other symptoms.