How can I get rid of the bad taste in my mouth after my wisdom teeth surgery? I rinse with salt water after i eat

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Bad taste

. Do you have pain? Swelling? Stitches? Keep rinsing with salt water. Did the oral surgeon give you a syringe to irrigate the area with? Sometimes there is an unpleasant taste because of the healing process going on.
Sometimes it can be from food debris stick in the hole. See the extracting dentist about this. It is the best way to get an answer.

In brief: Bad taste

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry

In brief: Food impaction

Food can easily become lodged in the area where the wisdom tooth was removed.
If this is associated with increased ache pain, it may be a dry socket infection developing. See your dentist if these symptoms don't get better.

In brief: Food impaction

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Keegan Duchicela