Is it possible to have a sinus infection without nasal congestion or runny nose?

Yes. A sinus infection occurs when bacteria (most commonly) grow and create pain/pressure in one of the sinuses. Many times, one of the ostia, the openings from the sinus into the nasal passages get plugged up for various reasons without typical sinsus symptoms. Recently had a patient with severe sinusitis whose only symptom was a bad cough. Otherwise felt fine.
Yes. Often the only symptoms are sinus pain and pressure esp. With bending over without any concomitant nasal congestion. Should see an ENT for a formal evaluation if symptoms are lasting more than a moth.