Does anyone else get lumps on the hard palate of the mouth?

Dr. Gary Alder
Dentistry
It is a common variation of have a platal torus.
Most are a normal variation and do not require any intervention. If a patient needs a full upper denture then the torus may need to me removed. If it intefers with speech or swallowing then it may need to be removed.

Dr. Gary Alder
Dr. Gary Alder
Dr. John Ebner
Dermatology
In brief: Are you a smoker?
When i hear about itchy bumps on the roof of the mouth, occurring over a long period of time, i think of a condition seen in smokers.
This causes a cobblestoned surface to the roof of the mouth and results from irritation from the tobacco smoke. It should be evaluated by a dermatologist who is familiar with oral diseases to make sure it isn't something more serious.

In brief: Are you a smoker?
Dr. John Ebner
Dr. John Ebner
Dr. Steven Seres