Can height grow by taking height pills? What are the side effects of pill?

In brief: Waste of money

If your growth centers are closed as they are for most males above the age of 17, nothing will help you grow taller. Growth pills are successful in growing the profits of the person selling them. they do not make you grow, and you would likely not complain because of embarrassment.

In brief: Waste of money

Dr. Philip Kern
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Height

I am not sure what "height pills" are.
With puberty, you get a growth spurt but then your bone growth plates close, and after that you will not grow any more. At age 16, you may have a little growth left, depending on where you are in puberty. Growth hormone shots may help give you a little extra growth, but are very expensive. You should see a specialist in this (endocrinologist).

In brief: Height

I am not sure what "height pills" are.
Dr. Philip Kern
Dr. Philip Kern
Dr. Shontae Buffington