I have the need to urinate and after I am done i still have the sensation that i still need to urinate; but only a few drops of unine occues. What can I do? What are the reasons for this?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: See professionals...

All what you described strongly suggests you might have uti.
To verify it, good history coupled with targeted physical exam with inspect ion and palpation of external genital organs and pelvic organs plus adequate urinalysis from properly collected urine specimen will provide a decent answer to your question. For the time being, practice a healthy lifestyle and avoid overindulgence and obsession.

In brief: See professionals...

Dr. Steven Seres