(im 5'5/115lbs/muscular/female) why do I have a double chin and how can I get rid of it I am very thin follow question?

Dr. MICHAEL VINCENT
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Join the club

A double chin is a fairly common concern.
It is often a genetic characteristic or can be due to a low position of the hyoid bone, which can direct the neck skin downward in more of a slope. If it concerns you, i would encourage a consultation with a plastic surgeon to review your options. At your age, suction assisted lipectomy with neck contouring may be quite beneficial.

In brief: Join the club

Dr. MICHAEL VINCENT
Dr. MICHAEL VINCENT
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Below

There are many reasons and all of them are anatomical, that lead to a double chin.
Fat, small chin, prominent muscles of the tongue, salivary glands. Get an veal;nation by a plastic surgeon and I am positive a good solution will be found for your trouble area. Good luck from nyc.

In brief: Below

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Jane Van Dis