I have tingling burning and numbness the ball of my foot feels like walking on was of socks my second toe aches sharp pains. My second toe sticks up?

Morton's Neuroma. A morton's neuroma is a nerve entrapment with fibrosis and scarring. These are very common. Any podiatrist can help you with these symptoms. A dull aching pain or sharp stabbing or both that is localized near the beginning of the second toe, is not unusual. You will have many options. Good luck. Look this up on the internet.
Morton's Neuroma. You describe the classic presentation of a morton's neuroma, a small benign neural tumor of the distal foot. Can cause numbness between the first and second, or second and third toes. The sensation of your sock rolling up under your toes, or the feeling of a foreign body in your shoe, is typical. Try wider, comfortable shoes. You probably feel better barefoot. Good luck.