Would breast cancer have increased in size in 6 months? I'm pregnant, 28 years old. Had ultrasound that showed no change in area from six months ago.

Dr. Herbert Hoover
General Practice

In brief: Yes, most likely

It is unlike that a lump is cancer if it has not grown at all in 6 months, although some breast cancers do grow very slowly.
It is difficult to evaluate breast lumps by physical exam as pregnancy progresses because the breasts become engorged. Ultrasound is a good method of following the lump but i defer to your physician to decide whether or not excision should be considered.

In brief: Yes, most likely

Dr. Herbert Hoover
Dr. Herbert Hoover
Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery

In brief: See a doctor

This is most likely a noncancerous lump.
I recommend finding a breast specialist in your area who can examine you and review your films. If you have concerns, a needle biopsy can be performed.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery