If I have non-wart hpv/ab pap-do I abstain from sex with my husband until the paps are normal? Do I have to wait to become pregnant until then too?

By no means! Don't even think about not enjoying complete married satisfaction or fulfilling a desire to become a mother. Once you've met particular hpv's, they are there for life; your husband now has them too. It's no big deal. Keep up with your pap smears and keep an eye on his equipment as well, reporting any lesions. Comply with instructions, and you should be fine.