I have a 1cm kidney stone on my right kidney. What should I do to relieve the pain and to get it out of my kidney. It hurt so bad.

Need a urologist. To pass a jj stent (tiny tube) cystoscopically between kidney ; bladder, this will relieve pain by decompressing your kidney obstructed by stone. You will then likely be a candidate for extra-corporal shock-wave lithotripsy, eswl. Suggest you call a/your urologist or go to your local hospital emergency room right now for relief. You certainly need pain medication without delay. Good luck.