I have been having a pain on my four first bottom front teeth/gums. Similar to the pain like when you bite onto a really cold ice cream.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: See a dentist

See a dentist to determine the cause of your pain and what, if anything, needs to be done.
There are lots of causes for what you describe and only a personal one on one examination and x-rays can determine that.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Robert Trager
Dentistry

In brief: Various reasons

You could have cavities-gum[periodontal-disease] with receding gums exposing roots that are sensitive -possible fractured teeth from an accident or trauma from a crooked bite.
-see a dentist now.

In brief: Various reasons

-see a dentist now.
Dr. Robert Trager
Dr. Robert Trager
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Dental infection

due to tooth abscess, gum abscess or combination of both.
See your dentist for evaluation, x-rays and treatment. You are always presented with a few options. Good luck.

In brief: Dental infection

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Keegan Duchicela