Its the 2nd day after my wisdom tooth extraction and im having a bad breath and a bitter taste in my taste buds.What is it ist bad?

Dr. Mark Iacobelli
Dentistry

In brief: Get Re-evaluated

Be certain that the area is being kept clean by brushing it.
Consider returning for an evaluation for a possible infection and/ or dry socket.

In brief: Get Re-evaluated

Dr. Mark Iacobelli
Dr. Mark Iacobelli
Dr. Robert Hulbert
I agree with Dr Iacobelli, additionally we often times place stitches to protect the extraction site. These stitches are often made of silk, and have a tendency to collect food debris. Bacteria then colonize on the debris and cause bad taste and bad breath. This goes away when they are removed . Not a bad idea to call the surgeons office and describe the situation. They are there to help you.
Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Nothing unusual

The bad taste is most likely being caused by some blood and plaque buildup try to keep as clean as possible there are non alcoholic mouthwashes which won't burn.

In brief: Nothing unusual

Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dr. Lawrence Kessler
Dr. Marsha Davis