I need external beam radiation for prostate cancer will it cause fatigue?

Yes. Many patients experience fatigue towards the end of their treatment. However, most individuals who work can continue to do so.
XRT. Very men complain of fatigue while undergoing and after radiation therapy.
Fatigue may occur. Yes, fatigue is a common side effect. It varies quite a bit patient to patient, but generally is a mild symptom, and most people are able to carry out their usual routine during their course.
Yes. Yes; but it is fairly mild. Most patients can continue their normal activities, including most jobs, except heavy manual labor. You may feel like taking a nap, or getting more sleep at night than you are used to. This gradually resolves by about 2-3 wks after radiation.