Is it normal if my left epididymis is larger than my right?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: One hung low!

In 99.7% of males the left testicle is lower and larger than the right.
The epididymus might be slightly larger, but if their is a major difference, you should have it looked at by your doctor.

In brief: One hung low!

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: My take for you ...

If you've never been bothered by pain or ache in epididymis / testes, accept the factual normal variation that no both of paired organs are born equal or even in size, location, & shape, and leave them alone.
If still in doubt, seek pro-evaluation & counseling. Your detailing attention to health as shown in this Q indicates you're a health-conscious man who wishes to live a long happy life; congra

In brief: My take for you ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Vicken Poochikian