Please tell me what's the fold of skin at the corona of glans penis?

Here are some... Skin fold is formed from skin redundancy, which may appear at/near the foreskin, which usually carries no clinical importance. However, it is still hard to tell for sure what you really refer to without a direct look at it. How to put all the related things together correctly? Follow instructions in articles listed in