Can anaphylaxis cause problems for me in endotracheal intubation?

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Anaphylaxis in any situation can lead to rapid cardiovascular deterioration and death.
If there are certain anesthetics or sedatives that cause anaphylaxis, you should make sure your doctors know before the need for intubation arises.

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Andrew Murphy
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Not sure
I am not sure what is being asked.
If one suffers anaphylaxis, and there is severe airway compromise then intubation will be attempted. If there is significant laryngeal edema then intubation may be very very difficult. If the question is can anaesthesia cause anaphylaxis then answer is yes.

In brief: Not sure
I am not sure what is being asked.
Dr. Andrew Murphy
Dr. Andrew Murphy
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine