I will be meeting a doctor for endoscope treatment for diabetes type 2. What is it?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Dont know the answer

I apologize but i just do not know the answer to your question.
I do not know of any "endoscope" treatment for dm-2. Are you sure why you are seeing this doctor. Perhaps you need to make a phone call to the doctors office and ask to speak to someone to firm up the reason for the visit and why you are having a procedure. Check with your pcp too. This just doesn't sound right. Please check!

In brief: Dont know the answer

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Frances Ilozue
Must be a mistake, otherwise , please come back and let us know what this treatment is all about. Be sure to do your research well and if possible get a second opinion.