Does anyone knows of any emollient cream which is very good for hand eczema?

Petrolatum products. Products containing petrolatum, glycerin, lanolin, dimethicone, shea butter, mineral oil are all good for hand eczema. Some brands are o'keefe's working hands cream, aquaphor. Vaseline, neutrogena norwegian formula, udder cream, bag balm, aveeno (oatmeal) intense relief hand cream, eucerin intensive repair hand cream.
I like neutrogena. I like neutogena hand cream. But it's totally a matter of trial & error: what feels best to you, what works best for you.