How to deal with stress, disorganization with lack of motivation?

Get help. You'll learn better and faster how to deal with specific stresses if you find people to help you who know it themselves. Same with disorganization. Organization is about using systems. Find someone with systems and let them teach you. As to motivation, that's about desire and fear. Figure out what you do and don't want, when it comes to running your life, and you may find the motivation you ne.
Eval/Counseling. Set up small, achievable goals to help you with sense of accomplishment. Involve help of friends/family. Look at what helped you in the past to stay organized, motivated. Practice self-care -- routine, sleep hygiene, relaxation, exercise, proper nutrition. You can also enlist the help of psychologist to help you with symptoms and to guide you through the process. Good luck!