What would a discography show for lower back pain?

Used for diagnosis. Discography is a test to determine if there is a tear in the disc and if that tear is the source of your pain. It is usually combined with a ct scan done mmediately after the discogram. The ct scan is used to better see the tear if there is one. Surgery may be recommended based on the results of the exam.
Disc pain. Imaging studies, such as MRI or ct scanning, may not fully correlate with back pain complaints. A discogram is used to determine if a disc pathology is the cause of back pain. It is performed to help determine if a spinal fusion or arthroplasty may help pain from disc degeneration.
Pain generator. Discogram identifiesthe target disc as your pain generator selecting target dis on MRI color only 70% accurate discogram improves this number done by experienced people you dont want a human changing your anatomy with only a 70% chance of getting the right disc medicine tried fusion with MRI alone too many failures discogram althoug controversial its the best we have mridosent find pain.
The pain generator. Discogram can help identify the disc that is the painful disc.