Please tell me if there is a stretch or exercise that can help relieve my sciatic nerve pain?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Core Exercises

Typically core strengthening exercises are the best to help relieve pressure and forces in the spine.
I would try and google some or look them up on youtube to see descriptions. If you can do them yourself, wonderful otherwise ask your doctor to get a referral to a good physical therapist for further assistance.

In brief: Core Exercises

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. David Trettin
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See md

I would see your pcp for referral to a physical therapist.
A good pt can instruct u on a home program for lower back exersises( williams flexion for instance) which may help your lbp and can improve sciatica pain as well . If not; see your spine surgeon... Good luck!

In brief: See md

Dr. David Trettin
Dr. David Trettin
Dr. Vikram Patel