I've had Lyme disease. Can I get it again?

Yes. Depends on your immune system's response. If the tick bite you again, possibility you will get it again.
Yes. Unfortunately yes. Our immune systems are very challenged by lyme disease, so a past history of lyme in no way lessens your risk of getting it again. If someone is currently ill with lyme disease they & are bitten by a tick carrying a different stain of borrelia burgdoferi (the causative bacteria of lyme) they can even become newly infected with that second strain while still ill with the first!