Can somebody tell me how can k25 phentermine medicine works in the body and reduces weight?

Appetite suppressant. Phentermine is in the amphetamine class of drugs and is used to suppress the appetite. It works in the bran to decrease hunger and it may also increase metabolism. It is indicated for short term use for treatment of obesity when combined with exercise and behavioral modification. Common side effects include insomnia, dry mouth, constipation, elevated heart rate, and agitation. .
Danger and addiction. This highly addictive and dangerous medication is not going to lead you to any real or lasting weight loss. In fact some would go so far as to tell you that it can lead to an obsession of the mind and a loss of perception of the reality of your weight loss. I do not believe any physician prescribing it has your best interests at heart. There are more effective ways to lose weight and keep it off.
Appetite suppressant. Phentermine causes weight loss by reducing appetite, & is considered appropriate for short-term use COMBINED WITH PERMANENT BEHAVIORAL CHANGES RE: DIET/EXERCISE. Although related to amphetamines, 1 study suggested not addictive, as no withdrawal symptoms after years of use.I've certainly seen addictive behavior with it, however, & believe its use in weight loss should be the exception,not the rule.