In what ways can you get rid of the fear of needles?

CBT for some works. In contrast to other forms of psychotherapy, cognitive therapy is usually more focused on the present, more time-limited, and more problem-solving oriented. In addition, patients learn specific skills that they can use for the rest of their lives. These skills involve identifying distorted thinking, modifying beliefs, relating to others in different ways, and changing behaviors.
VRT for Phobias. Phobias and anxieties respond well to Virtual Reality Therapy(VRT). VRT is exposure therapy in a safe environment. The research suggests VRT is 90% effective. Seek out a therapist who uses VRT in your area. You can find providers through www.psious.com, www.limbix.com, or www.virtuallybetter.com.
Triazolam. Anti-anxiety medication like Triazolam can especially help those patients who fear fainting during a shot or injection.
Fear of needles. is an understandable phobia. A phobia is an irrational fear. You can be treated for this by a clinical psychologist who specializes in phobias. One approach is called systematic desensitization, another is clinical hypnosis. Peace and good health.