Is there a way to get my overbite fixed?

Yes. Certainly-with braces. Make sure the dentist or orthodontist you favor knows how to open a patient's bite.
Depends on age. In a growing individual often a removable devise called a bionator can be used in correcting an overbite. Other methods include class ii mechanics, headgear and orthognathic surgery once growth has completed. See a general dentist or orthodontist who embraces interceptive treatment as a fabulous way to avoid more extensive and expensive orthodontic care.