How many cardiac cta (computed tomography angiogram) procedures are performed annually in small hospitals?

Thousands. Coronary cta mostly performed in cardiology offices. Many performed in hospitals also. Hundreds of thousands of these scans done each year. I read many of these tests a year. Very good technology.
I don't know. I did a brief search of relevant literature trying to get an answer for you but didn't come up with anything useful. I currently consult at a small hospital (100 beds) and we do about 30-50 a year, i would guess. New literature is promoting ccta in the er to rule out acute coronary syndrome quickly so patients can go home. If insurance picks up on that, the # of procedures will sky-rocket.