Please can I get some advice?, I have an swollen lymph nodes under my armpit i didn't really care about it i don't know how to distinguish if it is movable, tender or hard?

Dr. Michael Miller
Wound care

In brief: Get evaluated

Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food.
Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well.

In brief: Get evaluated

Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Vicken Poochikian