How can you tell if your cerebrum is abnormal?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Cerebrum
I am not sure what exactly you are trying to find out as no information is provided.
Cerebrum, latin for brain, can be sick both physically and mentally but to guide you in a more specific direction, you would need to disclose more information about what's going on with the person in question.

In brief: Cerebrum
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Eric Weisman
Structure and function can be assessed in many ways, from imaging studies like, MRI, CT to functional studies like EEG, cognitive evoked potentials, magnetoencephalography, SPECT, PET and fMRI / MRI spectroscopy to neuropsychological tsestin (Fixed and variabkle batteries of tests, process approach neuropsychology and individual tests of domain function. The clinical history obtained is critical.