High lymphocytes, low neutrophils. No symptoms, except gland on the left side of my neck gets swollen when i get little or no sleep due to studying. Slightly tender. Blood work listed under symptoms. ?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: High lymphs

High lymphocytes and low neutrophils in the peripheral blood are common in viral infections but can be seen in some lymphoma patients.
If you have a viral infection the CBC will return to normal after you recover.

In brief: High lymphs

Pathology

In brief: Stop worrying

You're a 22 year old man, almost every guy your age has at least one node like you do and usually two or more (i have 3 right now), and if you feel well, let me reassure you that if no weird-looking white cells were found in your blood and the absolute counts weren't preposterously out of range, they're life's fluctuations.
I shot my WBC to 20000 after a 15 minute cold shower. Cheers.

In brief: Stop worrying

I'm also concerned that you are taking iron supplements despite your being a man without evidence of iron deficiency. Unless you're a heavy-duty blood donor or a non-meat-eater, it's something you're better off not doing.
Dr. Marsha Davis