I had a ear tube put in my left ear today in office. Is it normal for the ear to feel or be inflamed, not hear well? What's normal after tube surgery?

Not sure. A ventilation tube inserted in the office or in the hospital is almost always performed for a middle ear effusion. (fluid in the middle ear cavity). Normally, there should be no symptoms except that the hearing has been significantly improved. All your symptoms are not what you should have after this rather simple surgical procedure. See you doctor.